Marketing & Pricing Strategy Forum
The Australian Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St, 2000 NSW, Australia
About The Forum
The Forum provides essential insights on successful approaches to master pricing – the key profit lever. Expert speakers will discuss the current operational and strategic needs in the areas of pricing, revenue management, product marketing and value selling. Attendees will have a unique opportunity to network with pricing experts and industry peers to share views and gain insights on how to achieve pricing excellence. We look forward to you joining us on September 20th 2018
Who should attend?
The Marketing & Pricing Strategy Forum is tailored to Executives, marketing, product, transformation and sales managers, and strategy and planning managers. Other leaders involved in the development of strategic, commercial and marketing plans will also greatly benefit from the event.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Learn first-hand from Simon-Kucher & Partners, the world’s leading pricing advisor
- Discuss the latest global trends in marketing, sales and pricing – and their implications for you
- Gain insights on regional challenges in heterogeneous markets in Asia-Pacific
- Learn from best practices across a variety of industries
- Discover best-in-class tools and methods